Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a skilled technical writer to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace a variety of placement and certification exams. If this sounds like something you’d like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Research topics and synthesize information
- Write high-quality, unique content to help us serve our customers
- Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Communicate with project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- Four-year degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Capability to work remotely and complete projects independently
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume! We would love to hear about any relevant experience or qualifications that you have!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- 2 months or less
- 3 – 4 months
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.